Monday, July 16, 2007

Linea's Eikaiwa

X-mas Party 2005


X-mas Party 2006


Farewell Party, June 2007

I was surprised when Linea told me her eikaiwa wanted to have a farewell party for ME! I've substitute taught for her a handful of times! And I've been to their x-mas party potluck for the last three years (no digital images from 2004)! Their parties are always one of the most delicious meals of the year! Everyone makes their BEST dish to show off! Others bring wine from a foreign country or icicles from the depths of a mountain cave (very illegal). Their parties last for hours and hours and are always on a work/school night! The farewell party was no exception! There was amazing food, delicious alcoholic beverages and hilarious conversation and stories! It's been so much fun to be included in their parties! I'm so happy we got to have one more! I wish I could eat this well all the time! I will miss their yearly x-mas parties!

No comments: