Monday, July 23, 2007

The Last Adventure with Takae & Asuka's

Over the last three years Takae, Asuka and I have had lots of little adventures from going to Yatsuo and watching Owara dancing to taking the cable car up to the top of Tsugaike and going for a hike. Last weekend we drove to Kanazawa, because I hadn't been to the gardens or museum yet. They took me out to a delicious lunch and then we wandered around Kenrokuen and the Contemporary Museum of Art. It was fun to spend the day with them even though I was exhausted! We were expecting a typhoon, but luckily it was dry and mild all day. Thanks girls for including me on many adventures, it's been fun exploring Japan with you!! Where will we meet next?


Exploring Kenrokuen


Asuka and me at Kenrokuen


Asuka and Takae in Kenrokuen


Takae and I underwater or underground?

No comments: