Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Is it Over Yet???

I brought a witch hat and a pumpkin to school (again) today. A teacher came up to me and asked me, "How many times have you taught about Halloween?" Oh, let's see....maybe 32 times this month! And I think it's about over. I have one more left, but it's an adult lesson, and we won't be making pumpkin masks or pinning a nose on the pumpkin! I think we'll tell ghost stories instead!

I'm not bitter about Halloween, I'm just done for the year. It's been a lot of fun and the students LOVE it. But I'll be happy not to see Halloween again for at least 11months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never would have thought it would be possible to get sick of Halloween, but holy crap! I've been living, breathing and sleeping Halloween all month. I'm gonna lobby for big limits on Halloween lessons for next year.