Thursday, March 02, 2006

HELP NEEDED!!


I mentioned my new international room awhile back. Well, here it is. It looks pretty pathetic!! I need help. My book shelf has a few books, but not nearly what it needs. And my game shelf includes scrabble and bingo. Scrabble has already been a big hit, but that probably won't last long. As of right now, I have no budget for this room. Help!! If you have ANY old board games or see some at goodwill...please send them! I'll send a Japanese goodie in return, a little thank you present! And all you local readers, when you are cleaning out your apartments--let me know if you have any appropriate games, books, magazines, posters, CD's, toys, etc! Consider it a donation to a good cause...international education!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've got monopoly in my apartment. let me know if you want it

Boysters said...

I might have some music magazines that you can have when I leave. In fact I've got a huge pile of them. The students might find them interesting. I'll save some for you, as I'm also going to give some away as prizes.

Kirsten said...

fabulous!! i want i want i want it all!

oh...and mark, if you are needing to get rid of furniture, like your great couch....I might be interested. I need to get Kyoto Sensei approval, but....let me know what's up for grabs as you pack up. sniff sniff

Anonymous said...

I have three copies of the game of life - old style american version. I'll bring them by.

rsz

Kirsten said...

yes yes please!!! girly magazines and life games!! おねがいします!!

you are all great!!!!

Also, I'm on the look out for old travel books. Any old outdated Lonely Planets laying around? Send them my way.

Chris said...

Which ALTs did you choose for the "Do You Know.." board? ;)

Kirsten said...

Just Niikawa ALT's...gomen! And I'm still missing a few. Would you like to be on my board? Send me your photo and I'll add you!