Friday, February 16, 2007

Baby Emerson


Congratulations!!

My cousin, Anna, gave birth to her first baby a few weeks ago.


This blonde cutie, Emerson Walter, was born at 4:40 p.m. on February 3rd, 2007. He's a big boy! His birth weight was 9lb. 5oz., and he was 20 inches long. He's only 2 weeks old and has out grown his newborn diapers!


I think Emerson is my cousin once removed, but I'm not exactly sure how those familial relationships are categorized. Either way, Anna has always been one of my best friends and like a big sister to me. So, even though Emerson already has two amazing aunts, I hope I can be like an aunt to him--maybe that crazy aunt who'll take him to Egypt or Tasmania or rafting down the Grand Canyon! You name it boy...let's do it!!


I can't wait to meet you!

No comments: