Thursday, September 28, 2006

Do I Dare Share?

A friend in my MA course suggested I take the Enneagram Personality Test. Try it out!






Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism82%
Type 2Helpfulness66%
Type 3Image Focus58%
Type 4Hypersensitivity18%
Type 5Detachment26%
Type 6Anxiety74%
Type 7Adventurousness58%
Type 8Aggressiveness62%
Type 9Calmness50%
Your main type is 1
Your variant is social
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test
Well, I am a bit of a perfectionist, it's true! But I'd like to be more of an adventurous person! And less anxious (thanks a lot mom). And more calm and less aggressive. I think I need past life regression therapy to sort out why I'm the way I am. Oh...for a little past life regression! I'd give anything!
And that's all I have for now. I'm busy trying to perfect some school stuff...don't have time for blogging!

3 comments:

Matthew R. Loney said...

INTJ - "Mastermind". Introverted intellectual with a preference for finding certainty. A builder of systems and the applier of theoretical models. 2.1% of total population.

I`m a type 7 - which says that once things lose their fun, I`m no longer interested. I`d say that`s about right...

Anonymous said...

These tests are always fun, and a great way to waste some time.

My results:
INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.
Type: I'm also a 7
Variant: Social

Kirsten said...

very interesting!!! i heard that type 7 and type 1 get along real well! :)

where did you get the % of total population stat? I missed that!