Friday, June 23, 2006

Oh Henry!

Posted by Picasa

My best friend delivered her first baby last weekend.

Henry Evan Holmes was born at 7:24pm on Saturday June 17th, 2006.
He is 18 3/4 long and 5 pounds 13 ounces.
His mom says, "He is sweet and smiley and very relaxed & good natured."

I talked to Sara today. Henry is home and doing great. He has had his first car ride, doctors appointment, and tomorrow will be his welcome to the world barbque! He loves eating, sleeping and smiling. As we were talking, I could hear him making noises asking for her attention back! Wow!

It's decided, I'm going home at Christmas. He will be 6 months old! I can't wait to meet Henry!

2 comments:

Boysters said...

That's pretty mental. Babies, babies!! It freaks me out that the guy moving into my apartment has two babies and he looks my age!

K8 said...

That baby is tiny and awesome. Man, I could really go for one of those sweet American candy bars. Remember Whatchamacallit? Good candy bar, bad baby name.