Wednesday, January 18, 2006

www.myheritage.com

Upload your photo (or anyone else's) and find out what famous people you look like! Well, supposedly. I'm not sure this technology is all that scientific and it is a little reminiscent of the science of determining race based on facial measurements (what's that called again?...yah, yah, yah, I was an anthro major). Although my face seems to be an interesting blend of Latin American, Asian, and European.


My results in order of likeness: Kate Winslet, Irene Cara (Flashdance), Ninet Tayeb, Benazir Bhutto (first female PM in Pakistan), Gwyneth Paltrow, Aung San Suu Kyi (Burmese Nobel Peace Prize Winner), Annette Bening, Winona Ryder, Naomi Watts, and Tom Hanks.

What do you think?? Do I resemble any of these people?




I had to do my family too...

My dad's results: Francisco Varela, Linus Torralds, Romain Rolland, Jose Sarmago, Jan Peter Balkenende, Hritwik Roshan, Mel Gibson, Monica Seles, Golda Meir

My mom's results (don't hate me, we might need to try a different photo): Anastasia Myskina, Alain Delon, John Belushi, George H.W. Bush, Francis Ford Coppola, Helmut Newton, Francisco Franco, Herbert Marcuse, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Dag Hammarskjold

My sister's results: Paul Allen, Nicole Kidman, Rock Hudson, Jennifer Aniston, Carl Sagan, Kirsten Dunst, Martina Hingis, Annette Bening, Elton John, Zayed Khan

4 comments:

Matthew R. Loney said...

Well, I look like Christina Ricci, so you have it good!!

Boysters said...

I look like Charlie Manson apparently...!

Anonymous said...

Alright! I choose Mel Gibson. I can hardly wait to tell some certain someone that they look like a "Bushie." At least it's the not so dumb one. Where do you get this stuff?

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I like these comparisons!!