Friday, November 14, 2008

In the Papers

In one week my roomie and I have been in the local Chennai paper twice! And both times we are pictured with Obama--yahoo!!!! Oh, how that happy that makes me, especially since I have family, exes, and friends that surely did NOT vote for Obama! Shocking I know, but it's true!

Admittedly, the first picture only includes my arm and refers to Hamsa as a local high school student. But the second picture includes both of us, plus our friend Rajitha in an article about ex-pats living and working in Chennai. Nowhere are we quoted or even interviewed for the article, but apparently they liked our posed shots with Obama's cut-out enough to use it twice in one week!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! What GREAT photos! Next best thing to meeting him...maybe someday...why not?

Matthew R. Loney said...

You'll be a Bollywood celeb in no time!