Sunday, June 10, 2007

Recent Happenings

I've been feeling a bit busy and overwhelmed. Everyday I think of and write about 2-3 blog posts in my head, but I just never have the time to sit down and type them. I'm hoping that after the busyness of the next two months is over and I'm on the road, I'll have more time to sit down and reflect on my surroundings and situation. But for now, I just don't have the time. So even though I hate just posting these quick updates...if anyone still reads this blog, here is what I've been up to:


This weekend I climbed Mt. Oitsurushiyama with Chica-chan. Three hours up and down in the warm rain. It was fun and I hope we can do it a few more times!


Last weekend we had an international yakisoba bar-b-que and ultimate frisbee game! Lots of good food and a great game! Good times!


Last weekend I swam in my last Masters swim meet in Japan. Overall, I didn't have good races, but we did well. The 200m medley relay team took first--hurray!

No comments: