Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Reality is setting in

It's happening. On Saturday several of us spent 3 hours at the post office and shipped a total of fifteen boxes, five of which were mine. Today I went to pre-pack some boxes that will be shipped out to the UK in June. In the coming weeks I'll prepare a box for India. And then there is the little stuff that needs to find a home still...plants, documents, pictures, my fabulous bike, etc. And hopefully it will all get worked out by the end of June. And July will be smooth sailing!!

1 comment:

Matthew R. Loney said...

I`m having nightmares about what is going to happen to that box of books I sent. The only address on the box was that tiny tag. I think it has a 50/50 chance of survival.
My poor library!
I`ll be happy if anything arrives...even if it`s flying onto the street behind the postal truck from our decimated boxes.
Glad to have been there with friends though. Would have been brutal alone.