Thursday, May 03, 2007

For Sale!

GIANT OCR3 2006 Road Bike



According to the manufacturer:
Featuring a butted ALUXX aluminum frame and formula One composite fork, OCR geometry delivers equal parts performance and forgiving positioning for all-day comfort.

It's a small size bike, but it is adjustable. I'm about 5'4" and it's perfect for me. I bought it last year and have used it for commuting as well as longer fun rides around Toyama and Hokkaido. It's also great for training if you want to do road races or triathlons.

Also comes with:
Cateye odometer
Topeak underseat bag
Cateye front light
Cateye back light
Polar Bear insulate water bottle and holder
Giro helmet (red, white and black)

It has 1300km on it. It was in a small accident last summer, but was serviced by a bike shop and it didn't need any repairs! And I've been riding it ever since.

It's available in late July, the exact date is negotiable. Depending on where you live, I can deliver it or you can pick it up and ride it home!!

Original Price + Extras=93,818Y

I'm asking 75,000Y or Best Offer
Leave me a comment if you're interested in it

I really really don't want to sell it, I love it! But I won't be needing it for the next year or two or ten! Who knows! Oh man, am I going to miss it!

5 comments:

Sano said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
無印 said...

How coem Hiroko was already logged in? Anyway, I'm still interested in your bike and the question is still about the size, 390, 420, 465 or 500?

Thanks
Pieric

Kirsten said...

Have you left a message before? I haven't received anything.

I'm sorry I don't know the size exactly. Is it printed on the bike or do I need to measure it? I'm not familiar with the numbers you listed.

Kirsten said...

sorry....i found it! It is 420

無印 said...

Thanks. I'm looking for the same bike but 465 would be much better.

Hope you can find a buyer.
Pieric