Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sumo & Swimming

I need to finish my paper, I need to finish my paper, I NEED to finish my paper...but I just can't!

So...in other news the sumo boys are doing it up in Fukuoka right now. If you can't watch them on your TV, I strongly recommend you try the live Video! Of course, if you live in some far away distant land, you'll have to stay up late to watch it...but trust me, it's worth it! I'm however missing most of it 'cause of this stupid paper that needs to get finished.

And in more local news...I swam in another swim meet this weekend. Hurray! Life is always fun in the water. Read about it on my workout blog A Mad Duck.

Now if we could only combine sumo and swimming....that would be an interesting sporting event. What about floating sumo--an island in the middle of the pool that they have to push each other off of? I mean really, a mawashi isn't that much different from a speedo! I think it could work!

Back to the paper.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm waiting for a thanksgiving posting. when are your festivities? what will you be preparing?

Kirsten said...

coming soon!!! corn has been baked, turkey is done, gravy is made, and pies were purchased.....leaving for Tanayam Family Lando in 15 minutes!!

I'll update tonight!

WISH YOU WERE HERE!!!!