Friday, July 14, 2006

This Weekend: 東京 & 名古屋

It's family reunion time. I'll be on a train headed for Tokyo in 5 hours. In Tokyo I'll meet up with my sister, aunt and cousin. I saw my sister in May & March, but I haven't seen my aunt in about 5 years. And I honestly can't remember the last time I saw my cousin. They've been traveling around China for 4 weeks and Japan is their last stop. I can't wait to hear their travel stories. And it will be fun to get to know them because I've never spent time with them without hoards of other family around. Our plan: Tokyo Disney Sea, Sumo in Nagoya and some birthday celebrations for my sister. She will be celebrating her birthday two years a row in Japan...last year was in Nagasaki & Fukuoka!

My goal for the weekend: a picture with a sumo dude!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really looking forward to that picture of you with a sumo "dude!" Also, pictures with your sister, my sister & my nephew, Elliott! Can't wait to hear all the stories too! YEAH! Hope you have a FABULOUS time with more family in Japan! Happy "B" to Kels as well! Hugs to all!

Damien said...

Hope you have a great time with your family in Tokyo and Nagoya. It should be a blast. I've never been to Tokyo Disney before but should be great. You're really lucky that you have family that will come and visit you there..

Anonymous said...

Hi Bobbie, Elliott, and family. Hope y'all are having a blast. Take care and let me know when you and Elliott are safely back home. Miss our chats. Love you both, Bambi