Saturday, May 27, 2006

My Giant OCR 3

Call me a copy cat, call me a follower, call me whatever you want...but I bought a new bike! And I can't wait to start riding it. The goal=to be a bike commuter! For the last two years I've driven to my schools. And really, it's ridiculous! They aren't that far! So, unless it's raining or there is snow on the ground, I'm gonna bike! Yippee!

But what's even more ridiculous is now I have 4 modes of transportation! I have one car, two bikes and a scooter. I'm looking to GIVE AWAY the scooter. So if anyones wants it...hollar! The other bike is a granny bike and serves it's granny purposes! And well, when you live in the rice paddies, a car comes in handy! But I'm gonna try to become less dependent on it!

Amy, you're my inspiration! Linea, please don't kick my butt!!

Okay, it's hard to see the bike. But it's on the top of Bertie. We strapped it down and drove it home. It's next adventure: a ferry to Hokkaido!! Let's GO!!!

If you wanna read about my bike/swim updates, visit my workout blog: Madduck

6 comments:

Linea said...

you need to put up a pic of YOUR bike with all the fun stuff on it! Or wait 'til mine's set up and we can do a twin shot.

Let's saddle up and go Sista!!

Anonymous said...

Is the scooter still available?!

Dan

Anonymous said...

oh, another thing...I see you want to head to Nikko sometime...I'm going down on the bus Friday night, and staying there for a couple days before the re-contracting conference...you're more than welcome to come along!

Dan again

Kirsten said...

Dan,
it's all yours!!! it needs a tune-up, but my mechanic is super helpful. he can fix it and change over the license/insurance to you! let me know when you wanna do it!
let me get back to you about Nikko! demo...ikkitai!!
K

Anonymous said...

Wao,such a nice GIANT! but mine is cooler.I'll let you know my "beafcake"!Let's go bike trip!

Cheeks

Linea said...

Ok, the bike's ready for the photo shoot!

Cheeks and Amy-chan, let's hit the road before it rains!!