Saturday, May 27, 2006

Rice Report


Saturday May 27th, 2006

As I was down on the ground snapping photos, the farmer, my former semi-supervisor, rode up on his bicycle. He was very curious about my curiosity! And had a good laugh that I think rice is so interesting!




Saturday May 20th, 2006

Here is the first of hopefully several rice reports. I have rice paddies 30 feet from my front door. For those of you who don't see rice on a daily basis, maybe you're curious just what it looks like from start to finish!?!

These rice seedlings were planted 2-3 weeks ago.
Let's Watch the Rice Grow!

5 comments:

Linea said...

you beat me to it!! haha
i have exact same photos

Kirsten said...

sweet!!! feel free to copy!

Boysters said...

Can we watch the paint dry as well?
Only joking!

Kirsten said...

only if there is beer involved!

Anonymous said...

PERFECT! I love it! I wanted to take "rice" pictures when we were there but didn't, so thank you for posting them!

Love Mark's comment!