Sunday, December 07, 2008

Recent Events

Haven't been in much of a mood to blog these days...but a long one is on its' way. I might even mention exactly why I'm back in India and what I'm doing here. Seems all I blog about is my extracurricular activities, more on my work coming soon. But for now, this is what I've been up to:


Cooking: Making pancakes, crepes, bread, apple pie like treats and other goodies! It's fun to be in the kitchen and cooking again. I've missed it this last year! I just wish we had an oven...what I would give for an oven!


Went to a concert with Zakir Hussain, Shankar Mahadevan, Shivamani, U.Srinivas and Selva Ganesh--some of the best musicians in India! It was extraordinary! Sadly, it was only a 2 hour concert, I could have sat and listend for days.

1 comment:

Justyna said...

Hi!
I just found your blog as I was looking for information on Dharamsala. I'm coming there tomorrow from Delhi - desperate for some fresh air. I'll take some time to read your blog as soon as I find some.
Btw. Nice pancake can I have some as well. :)

Justyna from Poland