Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mom Arrives in 24 hours

Another chapter of the trip is over and another is starting tomorrow. I just dropped Amy & Evie at the airport an hour ago. It was a bittersweet good-bye. Team ABC-DBT (Annapurna Base Camp-dal bhat thakali) was so deliciously fun and it came with great views too. And Team Annapurna Circuit "Waa Happen?" could never be replicated if we tried. So much fun and so many good laughs that it is sad to say good-bye to it. But I'm pretty sure it won't be our last adventure. They have strict orders to start planning our next adventure on their flight to Bangkok.

Meanwhile, my mom has just boarded a flight to Delhi and will arrive in about 24 hours in Kathmandu. The rafting/relaxation portion of the adventure is about to begin!! Exciting! And to my surprise, I just found out my mom has decided to start a little travel journal....here is the link. Should be interesting to compare mother-daughter notes!

Ann On the Loose in Asia

More on the adventures to be posted soon!

No comments: