Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Final Finale Day #7 Tsugaike

Saturday March 3rd, 2007

My snowboarding season and career in Japan has come to an end. I don't know the next time I'll strap in or strap on. It's a sad day. I said my farewells to Nagano, the mountains and the ski hill. It's been (mostly) good to me! And to top it all off, I had an unforgettable last day!

Today's group was some third+ years and a few Japanese friends. My final day on the hill was full of fun, friends, food, and a few falls...well, watch the video that's posted in the side bar, and make sure the volume is on! That exlains it all. Here are a few pics! And now, I really should start that paper! EEK!

Another beautiful sunny day! Although the temp was well above freezing!




What? How did that happen?


A random (and very friendly) bear on the hill!


Tasty kebabobs after boarding! Oh my!


An automatic highway flag waiver! I'm gonna miss these guys!

(not on the ski hill, but part of the randomness of the day)

1 comment:

Linea said...

OMG Who is that out-of-control idiot!?!?!?!
She shouldn't be allowed on the hill!
I would be so embarrassed if that were me!!
(but it brings me to tears every time I watch it!)