Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Family Ties

Did you ever watch that TV show? It used to be a favorite in our house on Thursday night between The Cosby Show and Cheers. It was a family bonding night in front of the TV. Now our family time usually involves skype and sitting in front of a computer because we live in 3 countries and that's just my immediate family. So family bonding time is limited, but we still stay in touch and send pictures of all our activities. My sister recently visited Jeju, an island off the coast of South Korea. And my parents recently did a bike pedal across the Portland bridges! Go family!

Aren't they cute!!!


She said it was HORRIBLY hot there! But it looks beautiful!

And I'm in Hiroshima...studying!

1 comment:

Linea said...

I loved that show -it helped that I had a huge crush on Michael J. Fox...

It's amazing what the internet can do to keep people close when they are so far away!

I'm pretty sure I couldn't be away for so long were it not for the fact that I can send instant messages and photos to family back home -and even talk to them via the internet!

Yay for family that keeps up with the changing times!!!

p.s. come back soon, we're in the same country and you're still too far away!!

p.p.s. um, your plants miss you too.