Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Updated To Do List

Well, since the decision has been made, the countdown is on. I have 3 months left in Japan. I still have a few things on my list. And hopefully they can be completed this spring/summer! I'm sure I'll be adding more things as time gets shorter!!

Places I want to Visit:
  • Kamakura completed Dec. 30th, 2005
  • Nikko completed April 29/30th, 2007
  • Nara
  • Yokohama completed May 3rd, 2006
  • Hiroshima & Miyajima completed May 10-11th, 2006
  • Kobe
  • Himeji Castle
  • Tokyo Disneyland completed Jan. 2nd, 2006
  • Camping trip to Hokkaido via Ferry completed July 25th-August 1st, 2006
  • Yudanaka in the spring
  • Kanazawa (Art Museum & Gardens)
  • Hotaruika Museum completed April 25th, 2007 (well, I was IN the museum, but I saw the squid from the boat)
  • Big Buddha in Takaoka completed April 9th, 2006
  • Tokyo Disney Sea completed July 15th, 2006

Things I want to do:

  • Record another single with SOS and Dr. D completed July 2006
  • Go Fishing in Toyama Bay completed April 25th, 2007--does the hotaruika sightseeing boat count??
  • Go Rafting completed August 2006 in Hokkaido
  • Go Snowboarding almost every weekend this winter completed 2005-06
  • Celebrate Japanese New Year's with a Japanese Family completed Dec 28th-Jan 3rd, 2006
  • Pass 4-kyu completed December 2005
  • Climb Haku-san completed September 18th, 2006
  • Climb Fuji-san completed August 27th, 2006
  • Eat Fugu Sashimi completed November 6th, 2005
  • Stay in a Love Hotel completed March 9th, 2007
  • Hitchhike Somewhere
  • Experience a Sumo Tournament.completed July 16th, 2006 & October 2006

I'm open to suggestions! Please send them my way!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite an impressive list! I hope we can do a few of those with you too! Looking forward to May!

Anonymous said...

sorry - I don't understand what SOS stands for. Enlighten me please?

Linea said...

when are we doing hakusan?!?!!?!?

Kirsten said...

let's do hakusan in September!! after we go camping in Hokkaido in August!

is the red bertie up for a trip to Hokkaido?

Linea said...

she will be after this weekend!

ikimashou yo!

Anonymous said...

when are we doing love hotel?!?!?!?

nah but really tho, you never been to Nara? let's hitchhike there some day if you're ever released from isolation

Anonymous said...

hokkaido!